Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 seven ounce draft beers)
1. Pabst Blue Ribbon – 4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
2.Jack’s Abby Hoponius Union – 6.5% This India style Pale Lager harmoniously combines lager yeast fermentation and West Coast IPA hops. It’s like a traditional IPA but with a twist – it’s fermented cold and aged for extended periods. A blend of classic American hops creates a huge tropical fruit and citrusy hop aroma. A dry finish accentuates the pleasant bitterness and hop profile.
3. Opa Opa Pumpkin – 5% This American styled pale ale was brewed with fresh pumpkin. It is unfiltered and has a subtle pumpkin and spice undertone.
4. Bud Light – 4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Angry Orchard Cider – 5% Has a bright crisp apple flavor just like biting into a fresh apple.
6. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.2%??A spiced unfiltered wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels with a little coriander spice added to the mix.
7. Guinness Stout – 4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste with hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. BBC Coffeehouse Porter – 6.2% This rich, dark ale take’s BBC’s popular drayman’s porter and adds Dean’s coffee beans organic coffee to the mix creating an enticing, robust blend that’s sure to please.
9. Yuengling Lager – 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
10. Sam Adams Octoberfest – 5.3% This fall favorite blends hearty malts for a deep smooth flavor with notes of caramel creating a brew that’s perfect for the season.
11. Dale’s Pale Ale – 6.5% This voluminously hopped beer delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and citrusy floral hops from start to finish.
12. Wachusett New England Lager – 5.1% This classic crisp lager is made with 100% malt, German Magnum, Hallertau and Tettnanger hops
13. Shed Mountain Ale – 7% This unfiltered English Strong Ale is a medium to full-bodied ale, with pronounced caramel and toffee notes, followed by a roasted finish. A moderate hop bitterness is derived from generous kettle additions of Mt. Hood and Northern Brewer hops.
14. Seadog Blueberry Ale – 4.6% Features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries.
15. Downeast Pumpkin Blend Cider – 5% Pumpkin Blend is made by adding fresh pumpkin mash to the apple press, highlighted by seasonal chai spices.
16. Traveler Jack-O Shandy – 4.4% An alluring wheat been illuminated by the tastes of fall. It has the perfect balance between bright refreshment and seasonal spice. Jack is brewed with fresh pumpkin for a delicious dark-hued Shandy inspired beer.
17. Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA – 7.5% This hoppy IPA is a full bodied beer brewed with malted barley, wheat, and crystal malts. The malt base is designed to highlight the unique floral qualities Columbus and Cascade hops from the Pacific Northwest. Racer 5 is one of America’s most medal winning IPAs.
18. Founders Centennial IPA – 7.2% Get ready to bask in the glory or the frothy head’s floral bouquet. Relish the citrus accents from the abundance of dry hopping. This one’s sweet, yet balanced. Malty undertones shake hands with the hop character for a finish that never turns to bitter.
19. Goose Island IPA- 5.9% This IPA recalls a time when ales shipped from England to India were highly hopped to preserve their distinct taste during the long journey. The result is a hop lover’s dream with a fruity aroma, set off by a dry malt middle and a long hop finish.
20. Shipyard Pumpkinhead– 4.5% A crisp and refreshing wheat ale with delightful aromatics and subtle spiced flavor.
21.Allagash White – 5.1% Allagash’s interpretation of a traditional Belgian wheat beer. Brewed with a generous portion of wheat and spiced with coriander and Curacao orange peel, this beer is fruity, refreshing and slightly cloudy in appearance.
22. Jack’s Abby Copper Legend Octoberfest – 5.7% This Octoberfest is malty, smooth and exceedingly drinkable. It is perfect to celebrate and honor today’s legends. The use locally grown wheat from MA, Munich malt and noble hops.