Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 seven ounce draft beers)
1. Pabst Blue Ribbon – 4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
2.Redd’s Apple Ale – 5% This Ale is crisp like an apple and brewed with like a beer. It’s a refreshing break from your everyday routine and the perfect way to pick different.
3. Opa Opa Pumpkin – 5% This American styled pale ale was brewed with fresh pumpkin. It is unfiltered and has a subtle pumpkin and spice undertone.
4. Bud Light – 4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Angry Orchard Cider – 5% Has a bright crisp apple flavor just like biting into a fresh apple.
6. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.2%??A spiced unfiltered wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels with a little coriander spice added to the mix.
7. Guinness Stout – 4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste with hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. Brown’s Oatmeal Stout – 5% The finest domestic pale and roasted malts, soft hop accents and lots of care give this Brown ale a great taste, medium body and lots of devoted fans. It is mild and slightly sweet with a chocolate aroma.
9. Yuengling Lager – 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
10. Sam Adams Octoberfest – 5.3% This fall favorite blends hearty malts for a deep smooth flavor with notes of caramel creating a brew that’s perfect for the season.
11. Von Trapp Oktoberfest Lager – 5.6% A true full-bodied Oktoberfest lager that is dark in color with a fine caramel finish.
12. Wachusett Bella Czech – 5.3% Calling all Pats fans, this beer is sure to please much like Belichick’s team each week! This is a traditional Czech Pilsner brewed with all German & Czech hops. The combination of European hops & malts create a noble hop flavor with a spiciness of Czech Sazz.
13. Shed Mountain Ale – 7% This unfiltered English Strong Ale is a medium to full-bodied ale, with pronounced caramel and toffee notes, followed by a roasted finish. A moderate hop bitterness is derived from generous kettle additions of Mt. Hood and Northern Brewer hops.
14. Seadog Blueberry Ale – 4.6% Features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries.
15. Downeast Cranberry Blend Cider – 5% Freshly pressed apple cider with fresh-pressed cranberries make for a tart, crisp finish.
16. Traveler Jack-O Shandy – 4.4% An alluring wheat been illuminated by the tastes of fall. It has the perfect balance between bright refreshment and seasonal spice. Jack is brewed with fresh pumpkin for a delicious dark-hued Shandy inspired beer.
17. Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA – 7.5% This hoppy IPA is a full bodied beer brewed with malted barley, wheat, and crystal malts. The malt base is designed to highlight the unique floral qualities Columbus and Cascade hops from the Pacific Northwest. Racer 5 is one of America’s most medal winning IPAs.
18. Founders Centennial IPA – 7.2% Get ready to bask in the glory or the frothy head’s floral bouquet. Relish the citrus accents from the abundance of dry hopping. This one’s sweet, yet balanced. Malty undertones shake hands with the hop character for a finish that never turns to bitter.
19. Blue Point Hoptical Illusion – 7% To brew this award-winning well balanced IPA, we add plenty of hops five different ways. Adding it five ways allows the “Essence of the Hop” to really shine through and give Hoptical Illusion its signature resiny, citrus-burst punch.
20. Shipyard Pumpkinhead– 4.5% A crisp and refreshing wheat ale with delightful aromatics and subtle spiced flavor.
21. Abita Purple Haze – 4.2% A lager that is brewed with pilsner and wheat malts and Vanguard hops and real raspberries added after filtration. The berries add a fruity aroma, tartly sweet taste.
22. Bright Ideas Brown Ale – 6.4% A nutty, roasted transatlantic hybrid brewed with Fawcett’s Brown Malt from Yorkshire and US hops for a little extra snap.