Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 seven ounce draft beers)
1. Pabst Blue Ribbon – 4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
2.Goose Island Preseason Lager – 5.8% Ready for Winter to be over and Spring to arrive? This beer is for you! This amber lager combines citrus, spicy and a herbal hop note with a balanced bready malt body and a bright bitter finish.
3. Opa Opa Milk Stout – 4.5% This creamy, full bodied ale gets some of its buried sweetness from the use of milk sugar. The chocolate and black malts create its deep color and its balanced roasted coffee flavors.
4. Bud Light – 4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Angry Orchard Cider – 5% Has a bright crisp apple flavor just like biting into a fresh apple.
6. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.2% A spiced unfiltered wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels with a little coriander spice added to the mix.
7. Guinness Stout – 4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste with hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. Bright Ideas Chocolate Porter – 5.7% Rich, roasted flavor from dark malts, rustic British hops and pure essence of cocoa.
9. Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout – 9.1% Brewed with boatloads of roasted coffee in each batch for that extra Krunk…this Mondo Coffee Stout will leave you wondering whether you’re coming or going.
10. Sam Adams Cold Snap – 5.3% The crisp character of this lively unfiltered White Ale gets a kick from a bright blend of spring spices. Orange peel and plum add subtle sweetness, while coriander contributes a peppery bite, creating a refreshing flavor that signals spring is on its way.
11. Yuengling Lager – 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
12. Harp Lager 4.5% The best selling premium Irish import lager in the world today. This rich, golden pilsner style lager, with a smooth refreshing hoppy taste is brewed in the Irish way using only the finest barley and pure spring water.
13. Shed Mountain Ale – 7% This unfiltered English Strong Ale is a medium to full-bodied ale, with pronounced caramel and toffee notes, followed by a roasted finish. A moderate hop bitterness is derived from generous kettle additions of Mt. Hood and Northern Brewer hops.
14. Seadog Blueberry Ale – 4.6% Features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries.
15. BBC Cabin Fever – 6.3% A well balanced, medium bodied ale. Its rich malt profile is reminiscent of an English pale ale, while the spicy and fruity hop finish welcomes you back in from the cold.
16. Goose Island 312 Wheat Ale – 4.2% Inspired by the city of Chicago and densley populated with flavor, 312’s spicy aroma of Cascade hops is followed by a crisp, fruity ale flavor delivered in a smooth, creamy body that’s immensely refreshing.
17. Sam Adams Rebel IPA – 6.5% Rebel IPA now has a more intense juicy, tropical and citrus flavor supported by a leaner body and a crisp, clean finish to optimize the hop character.
18. Wormtown Be Hoppy IPA 6.5% The huge aromatics and big citrus forward flavors come from the copious amount of hops used during the double dry hop and hop back processes. This IPA will put a smile on your face.
19. Goose Island IPA – 5.9% Goose Island brewers recall a time when ales shipped from England to India and were highly hopped to preserve their distinct taste during the long journey. The result is a hop lover’s dream with a fruity aroma set off by a dry malt middle and a long hop finish.
20. Goose Island Honkers Ale – 4.3% An English bitter ale with a Golden sunset color, fruity hop aroma, biscuity malt flavor and a soft drinkable body.
21. Smithwick’s Red Ale – 3.8% This original Red Ale is a blend of mild hops, sweet malt and roasted barley. Like a castle at the heart of it’s Kilkenny home, it’s stood the test of time throughout Irish history.
22. Bright Ideas House Ale – 5.6% We’ve partnered with Bright Ideas to bring you our very own House Ale! It’s ultimately quaffable – a balanced ale in pilsner’s clothing that has light bready malts with a smooth finish.