Updated on 10-8-2014 – Ask your server for the most updated list as our beers change daily
Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 draft beers)
1. Blue Point Toasted Lager – 5.3% This red lager is true to its name; it is light, crisp, and filled with toasty malt flavors.
2. Pabst Blue Ribbon -4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
3. Honker’s Goose Island -5.6% Fruity hop aroma with a rich malt middle to create a perfectly balanced beer. Immensely drinkable.
4. Bud Light -4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Shiner Bock- 4.4% This German Lager is full-bodied and is colored deep amber. With notes of fruity sensations comes a mellow malt flavor true to the Bock style.
6. Goose Island Endless IPA- 5.0% This easy drinking and endlessly refreshing India Pale Ale has bright notes of fresh oranges and other citrus fruit with a mild body.
7. Guinness Stout -4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste and hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. Redhook Out of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter- 5.8% This rich and roasty porter is made with pureed pumpkin, maple syrup, nutmeg and cinnamon. This beer goes down smoothly and is great for these cold autumn days while watching a football game!
9. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.9% A spiced wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels and then added a little coriander spice to the mix. This ale is unfiltered to create a brew that is naturally cloudy with a light golden color and a smooth, refreshing finish.
10. Wachusett Strawberry Belgian White Ale – 4.75% The aroma and flavor of this beer are dominated by notes of fresh strawberries. There’s a very natural and balanced fruity sweetness that blends nicely with the style
11. Samuel Adams Summer Ale – 5.3% An American Wheat, brewed with malted wheat, lemon zest and grains of paradise.
12. Samuel Adams Octoberfest- 5.3% A medium-bodied fall brew balanced by light hops, malt flavors, and a toasty sweetness.
13. **Shed Mountain Ale -7.0% Fruity, smooth and malty ale with a mellow buttery caramel and a toffee-like flavor.
14. Seadog Wild Blueberry -4.7% Light to Medium and creamy with a sweet blueberry taste.
15. Hofbräu Original-5.1% Full-bodied and offering a truly fine hops aroma, it is a superbly well-balanced lager.
16. Angry Orchard -5.0% Crisp and refreshing cider with a sweet apple aroma.
17. Yuengling Lager- 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
18.Redhook Longhammer IPA-6.2% This bitter, yet citrusy, IPA has a medium body and a crisp finish to make it one of America’s most drinkable IPAs.
19. Traveler Jack-o-Shandy - 4.4% An alluring beer illuminated by the tastes of fall. The perfect balance between bright refreshment and seasonal spice. Jack is an American craft wheat beer brewed with fresh pumpkin, for a delicious, dark hued, Shandy-inspired beer.
20. Redd’s Apple Ale- 5.0% Light beer with a champagne flavor. Very sweet with an apple aroma and a touch of caramel.
21. **BBC Steel Rail- 5.3% BBC’s flagship beer is light colored, medium bodied with a malt backbone and signature hop flavor.
22. **BBC Oktoberfest Lager- 6.8% This bronze colored lager is perfect for the fall season starting with all the right malty flavors and ending in a bitter Oktoberfest-style finish.