Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 seven ounce draft beers)
1. Pabst Blue Ribbon – 4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
2.Goose Island Preseason Lager – 5.8% Ready for Winter to be over and Spring to arrive? This beer is for you! This amber lager combines citrus, spicy and a herbal hop note with a balanced bready malt body and a bright bitter finish.
3. Opa Opa Brown Ale – 5% This full bodied beer has a sweet side that you’ll notice right away, but as you get to know it you might detect a bite – not enough to scare you away, but just enough to let you know it is in charge.
4. Bud Light – 4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Angry Orchard Cider – 5% Has a bright crisp apple flavor just like biting into a fresh apple.
6. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.2%??A spiced unfiltered wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels with a little coriander spice added to the mix.
7. Guinness Stout – 4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste with hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. Breckenridge Vanilla Porter – 5.4% An ale that has all the chocolate and roasted nut flavor of a classic porter with an enigmatic surprise thrown in for good measure.
9. Dogfish Beer for Breakfast Stout – 7.4% A stout tricked out with all sorts of breakfast ingredients including Guatemalan Antigua coffee, Maple syrup harvested from Western Mass and a secret blend of Delaware spices. 2-row Caramel Malt, Molasses, Milk Sugars, Brown Sugar & Roasted Chicory are added in to lay the foundation for this malty breakfast themed concoction.
10. Sam Adams Winter Lager – 5.6% German brewers were onto something centuries ago when they created rich bock beers for the winter. Our version is spiced with cinnamon, ginger and orange peel for a deep flavor and malty finish that will warm you on a cold winter’s night.
11. Yuengling Lager – 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
12. Lagunitas Pale Ale 6.2% A big malty pale ale with a thurst quenching flavor and a crisp clean finish. A 21st century pale ale for the hop lovers out there.
13. Shed Mountain Ale – 7% This unfiltered English Strong Ale is a medium to full-bodied ale, with pronounced caramel and toffee notes, followed by a roasted finish. A moderate hop bitterness is derived from generous kettle additions of Mt. Hood and Northern Brewer hops.
14. Seadog Blueberry Ale – 4.6% Features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries.
15. Southern Tier Old Man Winter – 7.5% A rich marriage of hops and barley to cast light upon the evening and melt your mind out of the snowdrifts.
16. Goose Island 312 Wheat Ale – 4.2% Inspired by the city of Chicago and densley populated with flavor, 312’s spicy aroma of Cascade hops is followed by a crisp, fruity ale flavor delivered in a smooth, creamy body that’s immensely refreshing.
17. Oskar Blues IPA – 6.43% A Metamodern IPA conceived of hand selected hops from down under. Malt barley and red wheat combine to create a clean malt backbone with foolproof flavor and a mouthful of hops.
18. BBC Lost Sailor IPA 5.8% This classic British-inspired IPA boasts a well-rounded malt profile, complex floral and citrus aromas and generous Goldings dry hopping. Well balanced between malt sweetness and hop bitterness.
19. Goose Island IPA – 5.9% Goose Island brewers recall a time when ales shipped from England to India and were highly hopped to preserve their distinct taste during the long journey. The result is a hop lover’s dream with a fruity aroma set off by a dry malt middle and a long hop finish.
20. Goose Island Honkers Ale – 4.3% An English bitter ale with a Golden sunset color, fruity hop aroma, biscuity malt flavor and a soft drinkable body.
21. Hoegaarden – 4.9% This Belgian-style white beer features the aroma of orange peel, coriander and herbs that the merry monks imported from sunny Curacao. It’s light yellow in color and the soft foam adds a cloudy finish.
22. Bright Ideas House Ale – 5.6% We’ve partnered with Bright Ideas to bring you our very own House Ale! It’s ultimately quaffable – a balanced ale in pilsner’s clothing that has light bready malts with a smooth finish.