Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 seven ounce draft beers)
1. Pabst Blue Ribbon – 4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
2.Redd’s Apple Ale – 5% This Ale is crisp like an apple and brewed with like a beer. It’s a refreshing break from your everyday routine and the perfect way to pick different.
3. Opa Opa Brown Ale – 5% This full bodied beer has a sweet side that you’ll notice right away, but as you get to know it you might detect a bite – not enough to scare you away, but just enough to let you know it is in charge.
4. Bud Light – 4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Angry Orchard Cider – 5% Has a bright crisp apple flavor just like biting into a fresh apple.
6. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.2%??A spiced unfiltered wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels with a little coriander spice added to the mix.
7. Guinness Stout – 4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste with hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. Breckenridge Vanilla Porter – 5.4% An ale that has all the chocolate and roasted nut flavor of a classic porter with an enigmatic surprise thrown in for good measure.
9. Dogfish Beer for Breakfast Stout – 7.4% A stout tricked out with all sorts of breakfast ingredients including Guatemalan Antigua coffee, Maple syrup harvested from Western Mass and a secret blend of Delaware spices. 2-row Caramel Malt, Molasses, Milk Sugars, Brown Sugar & Roasted Chicory are added in to lay the foundation for this malty breakfast themed concoction.
10. Sam Adams Winter Lager – 5.6% German brewers were onto something centuries ago when they created rich bock beers for the winter. Our version is spiced with cinnamon, ginger and orange peel for a deep flavor and malty finish that will warm you on a cold winter’s night.
11. Yuengling Lager – 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
12. Lagunitas Pale Ale 6.2% A big malty pale ale with a thurst quenching flavor and a crisp clean finish. A 21st century pale ale for the hop lovers out there.
13. Shed Mountain Ale – 7% This unfiltered English Strong Ale is a medium to full-bodied ale, with pronounced caramel and toffee notes, followed by a roasted finish. A moderate hop bitterness is derived from generous kettle additions of Mt. Hood and Northern Brewer hops.
14. Seadog Blueberry Ale – 4.6% Features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries.
15. Southern Tier Old Man Winter – 7.5% A rich marriage of hops and barley to cast light upon the evening and melt your mind out of the snowdrifts.
16. Traveler Jolly Shandy – 4.4% A cheerful winter beer inspired by the senses of the season. A wheat beer made with real orange, pomegranate and holiday spices, this Traveler is a refreshing libation for the season of festivity.
17. Great Divide Titan IPA – 7.1% Titan IPA is a big, aggressively hopped India Pale Ale brewed fro hop disciples. It starts out with piney hop aromas and citrus hop flavors and finishes with a rich, malty sweetness that is balanced with crisp hop bitterness.
18. BBC Lost Sailor IPA 5.8% This classic British-inspired IPA boasts a well-rounded malt profile, complex floral and citrus aromas and generous Goldings dry hopping. Well balanced between malt sweetness and hop bitterness.
19. Stony Creek Cranky IPA – 6.8% Assertive hop character enhanced by a smooth malt backbone are what define this IPA. Cranky showcases citrus and tropical fruit hops balanced by notes of black pepper and pine.
20. Rogue Santa’s Reserve Red Ale – 5% A double hopped red ale, reddish in color with a roasted malty flavor and a well balanced finish.
21. Abita Purple Haze – 4.2% A lager that is brewed with pilsner and wheat malts and Vanguard hops and real raspberries added after filtration. The berries add a fruity aroma, tartly sweet taste.
22. Dogfish Flesh & Blood IPA – 7.5% Flesh & Blood began with a ton of real citrus including lemon flesh & blood orange juice plus orange and lemon peel. Then Warrior & Centennial hops were added in to balance the resinous hoppiness of an American IPA with explosive zesty fruitiness.