Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 seven ounce draft beers)
1. Pabst Blue Ribbon – 4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
2.Shock Top Lemon Shandy – 4.2% This Belgian style wheat ale is made with real California lemon peels, coriander and natural lemonade flavor with a hint of sugar for a subtle sweetness.
3. Opa Opa Watermelon Ale – 4.5% This is a crisp and light extra pale ale with a splash of watermelon and is a cool and refreshing beer.
4. Bud Light – 4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Angry Orchard Cider – 5% Has a bright crisp apple flavor just like biting into a fresh apple.
6. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.2%??A spiced unfiltered wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels with a little coriander spice added to the mix.
7. Guinness Stout – 4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste with hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. Brewmaster Jack Total Eclipse Porter – 6% Basic Rye is malted and then kilned at a specific temperature to create chocolate flavors. German Carafa malt is also used to create an intense dark color while keeping out astringencies caused by grain husks. Lastly, lactose sugar is added to give the beer a creamy mouth feel.
9. Yuengling Lager – 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
10. Sam Adams Summer Ale – 5.3% Crisp and tangy with refreshing lemon peel and a hint of pepper from rare Grains of Paradise. Golden, hazy & thirst quenching this American wheat balances bright citrus, Noble hops and spice for a lively brew that’s perfect on a summer day.
11. Brown’s Cream Ale – 5.25% Light bodied and smooth with a refreshing subtle zip of a Cascade hop and slightly sweet finish. ??It gets its “creamy” profile from a colder fermentation temperature.
12. Blue Point Toasted Lager – 5.5% This lager is brewed with six different grains to perfect a balanced flavor of malt and hops. It has an exceptional long lasting smooth finish.
13. Shed Mountain Ale – 7% This unfiltered English Strong Ale is a medium to full-bodied ale, with pronounced caramel and toffee notes, followed by a roasted finish. A moderate hop bitterness is derived from generous kettle additions of Mt. Hood and Northern Brewer hops.
14. Seadog Blueberry Ale – 4.6% Features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries.
15. Abita Strawberry Harvest Lager – 4.2% A lager brewed with pilsner and wheat malts and Vanguard hops. Real Louisiana strawberry juice is added after filtration resulting in a crisp lager with a sweet strawberry flavor, aroma and haze.
16. Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy – 4.4% This shandy starts with an American craft wheat ale, which delivers a crisp light body. Fresh lemon and just a touch of lime is added to bring out a bright juicy citrus aroma and flavor.
17. Ithaca Flower Power IPA – 7.5% Simultaneously punchy and soothing with a big body and a finish that boasts pineapple and grapefruit. This IPA is hopped and dry hopped 5 different times throughout the brewing and fermentation process.
18. Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA – 6% 60 Minute is brewed with a slew of great Northwest hops. A powerful but balanced East Coast IPA with a lot of citrusy hop character. More than 60 hop are added over a 60 minute boil.
19. Ballast Point Sculpin IPA – 7% A gold metal winning IPA that is hopped at 5 separate stages with hints of apricot, peach, mango and lemon flavors but still packs a bit of a sting, just like a Sculpin fish.
20. Maui Pineapple Mana Wheat– 5.5% Fresh Hawaiian Maui Gold pineapple gives a sweet aroma to this smooth bodied tropical wheat brew.
21. Erdinger Hefeweizen- 5.3% The strength of this classic wheat beer lies in the harmonious balance it achieves between the various aromas. Gently spicy wheat and yeast aromas blend with mildly bitter hops.
22. Jack’s Abby Leisure Time Wheat – 4.8% Brewed in Massachusetts, this beer is made with locally sourced ingredients to create beer worth kicking your feet up with. It is brewed with wheat and a blend of spices including lemongrass, coriander, orange peel and chamomile.