Updated on 12-30-2014 – Ask your server for the most updated list as our beers change daily
Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 draft beers)
1. Long Trail ”Sick Day” – 6.8% Knee-deep in piney, spicy hop flavors and nicely balanced by a warming, toasty malt presence
2. Pabst Blue Ribbon -4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
3. Honker’s Goose Island -5.6% Fruity hop aroma with a rich malt middle to create a perfectly balanced beer. Immensely drinkable.
4. Bud Light -4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Hoegaarden – 4.9% Features the aroma of orange peel, coriander and herbs. Light yellow and naturally murky. The soft foam adds a cloudy finish. And then there’s the soft taste, light and slightly sweet and sour and with subtle citrus notes.
6. Bass Ale-5.0%- full-flavored ale that is still brewed according to its original recipe. Select malts, aromatic hops and water rich in essential salts and minerals combine to give Bass its slight burnt roast aroma and high-quality, full-bodied flavor.
7. Guinness Stout -4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste and hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. Youngs Double Chocolate Stout – 5.2% Chocolate malt and real dark chocolate are combined with Young’s award winning rich, full flavoured dark beer to craft a satisfyingly indulgent, but never overly sweet experience.
9. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.9% A spiced wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels and then added a little coriander spice to the mix. This ale is unfiltered to create a brew that is naturally cloudy with a light golden color and a smooth, refreshing finish.
10. Sam Adams Winter Lager – 5.6% Bold and rich with some holiday spice.
11. Peroni Nastro Azzurro- 5.10% Italy’s number one premium beer, a crisp and refreshing Lager with an unmistakable character and a touch of Italian style.
12. Redhook Longhammer IPA – 6.2% Bitter but citrusy, has a medium body and a crisp finish to make it oneof America’s most drinkable IPAs.
13. **Shed Mountain Ale -7.0% Fruity, smooth and malty ale with a mellow buttery caramel and a toffee-like flavor.
14. Seadog Wild Blueberry -4.7% Light to Medium and creamy with a sweet blueberry taste.
15. Lambic Framboise – 2.5% A clean natural tasting brew with undertones of fresh raspberries and a wonderful aroma. Add to a pint of Hoegaarden for a delicious twist!
16. Angry Orchard -5.0% Crisp and refreshing cider with a sweet apple aroma.
17. Yuengling Lager- 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
18.Big Elm 413 Farmhouse Ale-6.0% Taste begins with a subtle, yet complex mix of spicy, earthy tones…with a chamomile/lemon zest. Pink peppercorns make for a feisty finish.
19. Jolly Traveler – 4.4% First-ever winter shandy with notes of orange, pomegranate and spice. Rim with cinnamon and sugar for added sweetness.
20. Redd’s Apple Ale- 5.0% Light beer with a champagne flavor. Very sweet with an apple aroma and a touch of caramel.
21. **BBC Steel Rail- 5.3% BBC’s flagship beer is light colored, medium bodied with a malt backbone and signature hop flavor.
22. Stella Artois- 5.0% classic Belgian lager, golden in color with exceptional clarity and a spicy hop character..