Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 seven ounce draft beers)
1. Pabst Blue Ribbon – 4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
2.Shock Top Lemon Shandy – 4.2% This Belgian style wheat ale is made with real California lemon peels, coriander and natural lemonade flavor with a hint of sugar for a subtle sweetness.
3. Opa Opa Oktoberfest – 6.5% A full bodied, soft & rich flavored lager with a toasty copper color. A long aging period gives this beer a smooth flavor.
4. Bud Light – 4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Angry Orchard Cider – 5% Has a bright crisp apple flavor just like biting into a fresh apple.
6. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.2%??A spiced unfiltered wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels with a little coriander spice added to the mix.
7. Guinness Stout – 4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste with hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. Brewmaster Jack Total Eclipse Porter – 6% Basic Rye is malted and then kilned at a specific temperature to create chocolate flavors. German Carafa malt is also used to create an intense dark color while keeping out astringencies caused by grain husks. Lastly, lactose sugar is added to give the beer a creamy mouth feel.
9. Yuengling Lager – 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
10. Sam Adams Octoberfest – 5.3% This fall favorite blends hearty malts for a deep smooth flavor with notes of caramel creating a brew that’s perfect for the season.
11. Dale’s Pale Ale – 6.5% This voluminously hopped beer delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and citrusy floral hops from start to finish.
12. Wachusett New England Lager – 5.1% This classic crisp lager is made with 100% malt, German Magnum, Hallertau and Tettnanger hops
13. Shed Mountain Ale – 7% This unfiltered English Strong Ale is a medium to full-bodied ale, with pronounced caramel and toffee notes, followed by a roasted finish. A moderate hop bitterness is derived from generous kettle additions of Mt. Hood and Northern Brewer hops.
14. Seadog Blueberry Ale – 4.6% Features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries.
15. UFO Pumpkin – 5.9% This unfiltered beer is made with pure pumpkin, Northwestern hops and a blend of spices that make it slightly sweet and smooth.
16. Traveler Jack-O Shandy – 4.4% An alluring wheat been illuminated by the tastes of fall. It has the perfect balance between bright refreshment and seasonal spice. Jack is brewed with fresh pumpkin for a delicious dark-hued Shandy inspired beer.
17. Lagunitas IPA – 6.2% This IPA is ruthlessly delicious. It is well-rounded and has a bit of caramel malt barley that provides the richness that mellows out the twang of the hops.
18. Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA – 6% 60 Minute is brewed with a slew of great Northwest hops. A powerful but balanced East Coast IPA with a lot of citrusy hop character. More than 60 hop are added over a 60 minute boil.
19. Goose Island IPA- 5.9% This IPA recalls a time when ales shipped from England to India were highly hopped to preserve their distinct taste during the long journey. The result is a hop lover’s dream with a fruity aroma, set off by a dry malt middle and a long hop finish.
20. Maui Pineapple Mana Wheat– 5.5% Fresh Hawaiian Maui Gold pineapple gives a sweet aroma to this smooth bodied tropical wheat brew.
21.Allagash White – 5.1% Allagash’s interpretation of a traditional Belgian wheat beer. Brewed with a generous portion of wheat and spiced with coriander and Curacao orange peel, this beer is fruity, refreshing and slightly cloudy in appearance.
22. Big Elm 413 Farmhouse Ale – 6% This Belgian ale is brewed with barley, wheat, chamomile, orange zest, hops and a Saison yeast. This unique recipe is meant to highlight some familiar farmhouse flavors while also breaking from the mold of the traditional.