Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 five ounce draft beers)
1. Pabst Blue Ribbon – 4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
2.Shock Top Lemon Shandy – 4.2% Belgian-Style Wheat Ale is then combined with citrus peels, coriander, natural lemonade flavor and a hint of sugar for a subtle sweetness.
3. Goose Island IPA – 5.9% This beer is a hop lover’s dream with fruity aroma, set off by a dry malt middle, and long hop finish.
4. Bud Light – 4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Wachusett Light IPA- 4.0% The aroma has a modest floral and grassy hop note with toasted malts.
6. Spaten Lager – 5.2% bottom fermented Munchner Lager with a supremely well balanced hop flavor
7. Guinness Stout – 4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste with hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. Boddington’s Ale – 4.7% Golden medium bodied pale ale with a creamy, malty and slightly sweet flavor and features a clean pleasant aftertaste.
9. **Shock Top Belgian White – 5.9% A spiced wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels and then added a little coriander spice to the mix. This ale is unfiltered to create a brew that is naturally cloudy with a light golden color and a smooth, refreshing finish.
10. Sam Adams Rebel IPA – 6.5% Two-row pale malt blend with American Cascade, Simcoe, Chinook, Centennial, and Amarillo hops
11. Redhook Audible Ale – 4.7% Redhook has teamed up with Dan Patrick to brew the ultimate craft beer for watching sports: plenty of flavor and aroma without making you sloppy by halftime.
12. Wandering Star Thunderbolt IPA- 6% This IPA is made with UK Maris Otter and crystal malt to balance the kettle hop bill, with an added dry hop charge.
13. Shed Mountain Ale – 7.0% Fruity, smooth and malty ale with a mellow buttery caramel and toffee-like flavors
14. Seadog Blueberry Ale – 4.6% Features the nutty quench of wheat ale combines with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Main e wild blueberries.
15. Schöfferhofer Grapefruit- 2.5% A unique combination of sparkling wheat beer and refreshing tangy fruit juice.
16.Southern Tier Where the Helles Summer – 4.6% This is a classic German style Lager. Helles is German for “bright”. This is a clean & bready beer balanced with austere noble hop varieties. Forward thinking to the warmer days ahead.
17. **Yuengling Lager – 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
18. Johnny Appleseed – 5.5% Crisp and refreshing cider with a sweet apple aroma
19. Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA – 6.0% This beer is continuously hopped with more than 60 hop additions over a 60 minute boil. It’s a powerful but balanced East Coast IPA with a lot of citrusy hop character.
20. Redd’s Apple Ale – 5.0% This beer is crisp like an Apple, but brewed like an ale.
21. BBC Steel Rail- 5.3% This brew is a light colored, medium bodied ale exhibiting exceptional freshness through its 2-Row Pale malt backbone and signature hop flavor and aroma.
22. Celis White – 3.9% a white wheat top-fermented beer with a touch of fruit and herbs
** House Favorites
Bottled Beer Selection
Miller High Life
McKenzie’s Black Cherry Cider
Dos Equis Lager
Bard’s Gluten Free
Redbridge Gluten Free
Twisted Tea Half & Half
Twisted Tea Raspberry
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Bud Light Mixx Tail Hurricane
Bud Light Mixx Tail Firewalker
House Wine – $5/glass
Wine by the Glass -$7
Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio
Dark Horse Chardonnay
Tortoise Creek Merlot
Tortoise Creek Cabernet Sauvignon
Cupcake Red Velvet
Wine by the Bottle
Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio – $20
Villa Marchesi Pinot Grigio – $22
Dark Horse Chardonnay – $22
St. Francis Chardonnay – $30
Tortoise Creek Merlot – $25
William Hill Merlot – $30
Tortoise Creek Cabernet Sauvignon – $25
Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon – $27
Chloe Pinot Noir – $27