Adams Ale House Draft Beer Selection
TRY A BEER FLIGHT (your choice of 4 draft beers)
1. Long Trail Mostly Cloudy White – 4.7% The aroma is very earthy with some grass and a bit of lemon. It has a sweet start with some tart lemon next. Well balanced and very refreshing.
2. PabstBlue Ribbon -4.7% Classic American pilsner with a bready malt, light toasted grain and a hint of grassy hops.
3.Honker’s Goose Island -5.6% fruity hop aroma with a rich malt middle to create a perfectly balanced beer. Immensely drinkable .
4. Bud Light -4.2% Light Lager, premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
5. Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale- 8.50% Beginning with a big surge of fruity aromatics and grapefruit-hoppy notes, the flavor of this complex, straw-colored ale tapers off to a peppery, dry finish.
6. Otter Creek Fresh Slice Clementine IPA – 5.5% Lots of tangy juicy citrus. The sweet orange peel, Clementine juice and blend of hops make this beer a citrus bomb. Light malt character with just hints of bread and caramel.
7.Guinness Stout -4.2% Irish Stout that is bitter and creamy. Dry aftertaste and hints of roasted malts and toasty grains.
8. UFO Raspberry Hefeweizen - 4.8% Unfiltered and cloudy with distinctive, hazy rose color. The scent of fresh raspberries hits the nose immediately, along with a subtle bready aroma from the wheat and yeast.
9. Shock Top Belgian White – 5.9% A spiced wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels and then added a little coriander spice to the mix. This ale is unfiltered to create a brew that is naturally cloudy with a light golden color and a smooth, refreshing finish.
10. Hell or High Water 21st Amendment Watermelon Wheat 4.9% – We start by brewing a classic American wheat beer, which undergoes a traditional secondary fermentation using fresh watermelon. A straw-colored, refreshing beer with a kiss of watermelon aroma and flavor.
11. Samuel Adams Summer Ale – 5.3% An American Wheat, brewed with malted wheat, lemon zest and grains of paradise.
12. Sea Dog Sunfish Wheat – 4.6% Very fruity smell, citrus and mango. Some hops and wheat. Smooth light to medium bodied. Taste of grapefruit and mango with light hops and wheat.
13. **Shed Mountain Ale -7.0% Fruity, smooth and malty ale with a mellow buttery caramel and a toffee-like flavor.
14. Seadog Wild Blueberry -4.7% Light to Medium and creamy with a sweet blueberry taste.
15. Longboard Island Lager is a smooth refreshing lager fermented and aged for five weeks at cold temperatures to yield its exceptionally smooth flavor. A delicate, slightly spicy hop aroma complements the malty body of this beer.
16. Angry Orchard -5.0% Crisp and refreshing cider with a sweet apple aroma.
17. Yuengling Lager- 4.4% Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. Roasted caramel malt for subtle sweetness gives it a well balanced taste and distinct character.
18. Wachusett Green Monsta I.P.A. – 6.0% An All-American yeast teams up with Cascade, Amarillo and Centennial for a homerun of hops in every sip.
19. Shock Top Lemon Shandy – 4.2% Brewed with malted barley and five different types of hops, this Belgian-Style Wheat Ale is then combined with citrus peels, coriander, natural lemonade flavor and a hint of sugar for a subtle sweetness
20. Redd’s Apple Ale- 5.0% Light beer with a champagne flavor. Very sweet with an apple aroma and a touch of caramel.
21. Flower Power IPA – 7.5% Strong and drinkable IPA with a lot of lingering hop taste. It is a bittersweet bomb of goodness.
22. **BBC Pilsner – 5.5% Light in color, this Pilsner is dry and crisp, and pungently hopped with Czech Saaz hops to impart a rich aroma, with a subtle bitterness to the finish.